This mini project pack provides a series of activities for students from about 6 to 10 years, to develop coding skills in a cross-curricular, playful way.
The pack includes three KUBO maps, one for each of the continents of Africa, North America, and Australia, and a set of Global Citizen clothes for KUBO to wear.
With this pack you can:
- Practice coding skills by creating KUBO journeys across each continent.
- Write local stories about KUBO’s experiences.
- Investigate what KUBO would see; cultural attractions, animals, landscapes and so on.
- Imagine who KUBO would meet; everyday citizens, famous people, people from history, and so on.
- Choose and create outfits for KUBO to wear.
- Choose and create objects for KUBO to bring in a backpack.
You will need the following resources to use with the pack: KUBO Coding Single Pack, which includes one robot bodypack and one set of KUBO Coding TagTiles®.
Download your activity pack here:
Find out more cross-curricular activities here